ProductDossier is committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ProductDossier may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01-Jan-2020.
Note that the information is collected (when you visit the website) only if you wilfully fill/register your info on our website.
1. Name and job title
2. Email address and Contact phone
3. Demographic information
4. Other information relevant to your area of interest
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3. We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, whatsapp, sms, fax, mailer etc.
5. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
The data controller of www.productdossier.com is ProductDossier Solutions India Pvt Limited. The ProductDossier Group’s data protection officer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For individuals, you have the right:
1. to request from ProductDossier access to your Personal Data that ProductDossier collects (through Contact Us form, Request / Schedule a Demo, Livechat and any other means), uses, discloses about you in this website;
2. to request that ProductDossier delete Personal Data about you;
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
This site uses different types of cookies.
1. Necessary Cookies – Strictly necessary for the operation of this site.
2. Marketing Cookies – We track website visitor behaviour which includes average time spend and which pages a visitor has visited etc. We use these data for optimizing website experience.
Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.