Project Management Software
Over the last decade, the number of options for project management software has zoomed. As a customer, it is great to have many choices.
Are too many project management software options good?
These options have caused confusion to business leaders during the project management software evaluation process. The decision becomes murky when consultants rank PM software at a superficial level.
Currently, how are project management software evaluated?
The comparisons amongst software are based on modules, features, and functionalities. In today’s world of technology, it is easy to add features and functionalities. When discussions with PPM software vendors center around features and functionalities, you must realize that you have missed the woods for the trees!
What is the recommended approach?
Review PM software from a ‘business impact’ perspective and – for ‘your’ enterprise. At the end of the day, organizations buy software for features, but for the ‘value’ they deliver.
Here’s how TouchBase PPM impacts business.
1. Completely digitizes the project management landscape, and
2. Seamlessly integrates with other enterprise applications, leads to
3. One version of truth for resilient decisions, and
4. Drives customers’ and vendors’ collaboration, that
5. Allows pursuit of 1.5x to 2x business opportunities
Started in 2006, ProductDossier is a leading project portfolio management solutions company. Its flagship product, TouchBase, is:
• Out-of-the-box, yet configurable to industry and company-specific needs
• A comprehensive solution that addresses scheduling, resources, costs, engineering, proposals, business cases, new product development, procurement, risks, issues, meetings, quality, documentation, dossiers (Pharma), and social collaboration.
• Integrates with SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, AutoCAD, QuickBooks, Tally, Microsoft Office, and Others.
• Modular and scalable.
• Hosted On-Premises and On-Cloud
• Deployed by 50+ clients across 20+ countries.
TouchBase is designed to build a Project Management culture for your enterprise.